Add yourself to the waitlist.
A beginner level class Soldering 101 will serve as the foundation for all your future Jewelry and Metalsmithing creations.
With an emphasis on Basic Soldering Skills, You will learn to navigate a state of the art Jewelry studio including all the tools and equipment involved in making a piece of jewelry from concept to creation.
- Select your metal. Choose from nickel, brass, bronze, and copper. (If you would like to work in Sterling Silver (925) will be available for purchase).
- Learn to solder Jump Rings
- Learn Create Chains
- Learn to Sweat Solder 2 elements together to create earrings or pendants
- Learn Marriage of Metals
- Create Stack rings and Bangle Bracelets.
- Learn proper filing and sanding techniques
- Learn the art of polishing
At the end of class you will walk away with a finished piece of jewelry and leave confident in your ability to Solder with a Propane and Oxygen Torch and the ability to navigate any jewelry studio.
*Prerequisite for open studio
4 Weeks: 1 4 Hour Session per week (16 HRS CLASS)