Add yourself to the waitlist.
Pre-requisite required. Due to the advanced nature of this course, students must be pre-approved prior to signing up for this class.
If you are confident in your basic Soldering skills, and looking to take your knowledge of Metalsmithing to a new level this is the class for you!
In Advanced Soldering you will:
- Select your metal. Choose from nickel, brass, bronze, and copper. (If you would like to work in Sterling Silver (925) will be available for purchase).
- Learn to Create a Prong Settings from scratch
- Learn Create A Gallery Setting from Scratch
- Learn to create a Basket Setting from Scratch
- Learn to Create a Bezel Setting
- Learn Fine Jewelry Connection techniques
- Learn to solder on a tiny scale using multiple torch tips.
All Supplies Included
4 Weeks: 1 4 Hour Session per week (16 HRS CLASS)